Monday, August 22, 2016

the future is now

I've had a lot of life changes since last I've wrote but since I am in pursuit of a life of constant learning and thus elevation/evolution, I doubt there will be much pause to reflect. I observe that as I age I will slow or develop the patience required for documentation but until that date I shall be sporadic and free to eclipse projects, events, spaces of time. 

let's reflect upon time together.

In your life compiled of moments you may live the life you desire. A rich one full of experience and knowledge. you may wallow in misery and incompetence. whatever your subconscious child is playing at, you are the theatre of youthful play. so expresses your sexuality, reward and punishment systems. The expression of sexuality aside from masturbation is not a singular sport. Most of you are not leaders in your sexuality. you want to be cherished and used in a way in which satisfies the other. depending on your life experiences, the activity that best communicates this to you differ. Herein lie the value of the Dominant. the Giver, the Leader, the Lover, the Nurturer, the Boss. The person who knows how your satisfaction is best expressed. This is a valuable skill. Dominants are wise and know their value, they expect compensation, resources. Their time is a commodity. They have a happy and fulfilling life without you, any of you, all of you. Their time should not be wasted because they use it for your benefit, the benefit of all. The wise Domme, as is a Domme who exist for large breathes of time with this self-labeling; knows that a gift, a tribute must be received in equal value to the skill used. 

In the winter, I will travel to France, and in Marseille I will torture a man as if I suspected him of 16th century witchcraft. He could easily bleed to death. This is all for his psychosexual pleasure. I will do it, I will find a kind of satisfaction from it, I will not do it for less then the amount I desire. I will not compromise My value for the satisfaction of another. This is the manifesto in which a strong Woman asserts herself. This is why strong Women must always fight and struggle. there are few places in the world in which a Woman does not receive strong societal pressure to compromise herself, her sexuality and any other resource that can be gleaned from Her. I will not compromise once I have established a boundary. I will be an example of strength and in time, the struggle for Women to have command over their own lives will be trivial as all humans become equal and self-aware. Until this science-fiction fantasy becomes reality, I will emulate the role of Goddess in the mythologies we all create and live. A Goddess that expects tithes, our pleasure will be equally met by your slaving for your Master. you work hard for My benefit, this pleases you. My luxury, your suffering. I am beautiful and bold, you are weak and without impact. when you give your income to your Goddess, she sees you. She beams at you upon high and for a moment you bask in her radiance. we all work for these moments. these moments in time in which we are one. 

pursue our time together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment