Thursday, August 21, 2014

trying out slaves

you know, I think a personal slave would be great. really. take care of My every need as I attend to theirs. such a give and take, a loving, supportive dynamic centered on My needs and wants and their desire to satisfy them and taking every bit of torture I feel they need. just a lovely dream methinks. finding the right D/s dynamic takes a lot of work and can be very frustrating. I get more frustrated by trying to find a slave than the people I date. I take D/s dynamics very seriously. I've met 5 in the past week. the first I genuinely liked, as a person and he slipped so beautifully into a submissive way of being; but something was lost there with that newbie. the 2nd I have a great time objectifying and teasing, so we will see how it goes. also a newbie and I think he may be a bit overwhelmed even though greatly excited by My intensity. the 3rd did as he was told and we had a great time at public play; we shall see how it continues. the 4th I was very excited by. I was excited that the attraction and potential for intimacy was there and his enthusiasm seemed to meet mine; but he wants to pursue a vanilla existence. I do not extend My welcome to those that do not want it, we will never play, such a shame. the last was just a delight. a young artist, respectful, kind and into all sorts of kink, I think he will work out nicely. its a gamble for both Domme and sub alike. how much can I trust this person? how can we support each other? its a lot of energy and work but when it happens, its beautiful. I miss you ken. our dynamic was effortless. I think that's what we all search for in the people in our lives. BDSM context or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment