Sunday, August 3, 2014

dear penis

dear penis,

be of a nice size if you will. I want to feel the pressure of you inside of me. I want it to hurt, cause I enjoy that kind of interior pain and stretch. I want to feel you in all my holes and I want you to want to be there, more than any other place. could you cum huge loads? on me, inside me, down my throat? I would enjoy that. if you aren't the size I desire, can I hurt it? I will. I'd like to hurt all penis. it makes me happy when you squirm and whine because I've hurt you. can I pierce it? I'd like that. I'd like to stick tons of needles in you and then lovingly fuck the ever-living shit out of your ass. if its small, like a clitoris, I'd like to be creative and verbally degrade you for your inferior waste of flesh that you were born with. penis, I'd like to order you to jerk off while you worship my feet and deny you relief; for hours. penis, I'd like your balls to be bound and sensitive and then slap the fuck out of them until you want to cry. I'd like to straddle your thighs and then fuck your cock with rosebuds, you know the type. can I use hot wax? I'd like that. I'd like it to coat you completely and then put a condom on it and have you take a sissy's pussy with it. I bet that would feel weird. tell me how it feels, won't you? and then, how about you and that sissy suck on each other's cocks? oh yes.....that would be nice.

regards,

Claudia Typhoon

No comments:

Post a Comment