Thursday, January 21, 2016

new year, new life, new country, new readers

I haven't written in the past year even though I have continued to actively participate in the BDSM lifestyle in both a professional and personal capacity. In the past year I have moved to Spain from NYC, engaged in sessions abroad and thus launching Myself into the international Domina world, and many delightful personal changes as well. I have visited dungeons located in both Spain (Studio Wanda, located in Madrid and Bilbao) and Germany (Avalon) to start a report with the lovely women who operate them and will visit them for sessions in the future. I have a new Macbook Pro so now I will have the ability to create more content, a new website, and expand My reach by creating profiles on the many lovely Domme sites throughout the world. It is not difficult to travel within Europe and if you desire a session with Me, only send Me a message and a trip potentially can be organised. I have an upcoming trip to Vienna the last week of February for My birthday and will delight in sessions had there. I also have a trip to Ireland at the end of April, with potential of visiting London and playing there afterwards. contact here for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment