Saturday, September 29, 2012

Starter Prose by Claudia Typhoon

I see nothing but sounds. I eat. eat. eat. touch colors stroking sadness & mysticism. I’m bound in cake & nylon & sadness prevails over whispers of compassion as I gain the fortitude of an unkempt dragon. whispers. answers whispers. soft glows pulse warm from around the corner in which I lie. steal. stole. past tense, future prose. anything goes in this room in which I surrender. pause given at yellow, red halts the barrage of sexual creativity. I’m lost and found here, so close to the ground. my face is so intimate to the cool wood floor. the echos of momentum lasting years or more. such clean & exacting filth. let it ride, let glide.  Thrust in side & touch me deeply as I’m sleepy & leave cause against my thigh. Publicly naked & fully clothed.

2 comments: