Thursday, May 30, 2013

BDSM by Claudia Typhoon

The more I learn and grow as a kinkster and Domina the more I realize that it has always been an integral part of who I am. BDSM starts simply as Bondage, Domination, Sado-Masochism. I know at least one person reading this is laughing at my use of 'simply' as BDSM is not simple. This acronym is just the start of a varied and complex sexuality and way of being. unfortunately I have met a lot of people within the scene that are rigid and inclusive. I can see their perspective, but I don't agree with it. although there is a beautiful sexual revolution happening all around us, there is still a great deal of judgement towards those that are involved in alternative or non-typical sexualities or what the mainstream perceives as 'normal'. even though gay marriage is being legalized, there are still stigma in being homosexual. so you can imagine that when a woman prefers to fuck men with phallic fruit and veggies while he wears lacy undergarments, she uses him as an ashtray and spits on him, and binds his penis and testicles with a pink lace ribbon in the process as part of their sexual repertoire, a lot of people would consider that odd. I consider it exciting. Realizing and exploring my sexuality has always been very important to me. I was never taught that sexuality is something to be ashamed of, something a very vocal part of our nation has not caught on to. I have been amazed by what I have come to enjoy sexually just because I was open to experimentation. I have also learned things that I don't like, to be sure. so I encourage you all to explore. pick someone you feel comfortable with and pursue a fantasy. start simple, involve food, kiss different parts of the body, delay an orgasm, play with toys. tantric sex is not the only way to be intimate with your partner. just know that everyone is engaging in some kind of kink. can you think of a single person who just has sex in a few key positions? They are the minority. if anyone ever makes fun of you for engaging in or having interest in kink, own it and know that they are probably making fun of you because they don't have the confidence or courage to communicate their sexual desires in the way that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment