Sunday, June 2, 2013

smoking fetish by Claudia Typhoon

some fetishes and kinks I still have to figure out, smoking fetishes however, I get. to see the smoke ooze and dissipate from sultry lips is very arousing. I try to incorporate smoking and human ashtray wherever possible. now, I'm not a regular smoker and I'm not so fond of regular cigarettes, but specialty ones like cloves and cigars I really enjoy. I even frequent some cigar lounges in the city and give the tobacco its proper respect when it comes to ritual of smoking a cigar. I love letting the smoke ooze from my mouth over my slave, putting them out on their parts, singing their hair with the hot cherries. when my playthings have sweater vest or 70's bushes, I love to singe them down to a proper length. just last week I had a very drippy sub put out a clove of mine using his pre-cum. he was very worried and it took several tries. it excited me to see him so worried that he may be burn. that same look and feeling of fear arouses me when I pass my cherry so very close to the more sensitive parts of my slave. I enjoy flicking my ash on them, rubbing it into their skin, using my spit to make a paste of it and smearing it wherever possible, where it will cake and sweat, where it will cause friction when tugged upon. I love the look of humility or disgust as I ash on their tongues. ah yes, smoking fetish is one I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment