Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My long love of cuckholds by Claudia Typhoon

I have always, my whole damn life, exhibited behviours becoming of a Domina. when I started dating I found that a charming and beautiful lady such as myself was never short of admirers. I've always had several "boyfriends" at a time, and find that it made me excited and aroused to tell my boyfriends what I was doing with other boys. I was a beautiful girl with a healthy appetite to explore as much or as little flesh as I liked. not many men I have been with were happy with my sharing. it made me sad and I never felt like I was doing anything wrong; either in the acts or sharing what I had done. when I became a pro-Domme and learned of cuckholds it was a revelation. men that were excited, aroused, most happy when I did as I pleased sexually and better yet shared with them?! be still my heart! I've had fantasies for years about having children with men of different ethnicity and having a partner that would love each as is own. of a man that would lavish me with gifts and care for me, ready me for dates with other men. bind a man in the closet or under the bed as I'm fucked for hours. dressing a man as a woman and thrusting my cock between his pretty red lips, watching him suck my lover's cock, taking my cock in his pussy, keep him in chastity as long as I desire and so on and so on. now it is my goal to turn every man into the cuckhold of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment