Thursday, January 16, 2014

new year, updates by Claudia Typhoon

Things are progressing very well in Domme-dom. around the time of my last post, I met Alpha Fem, Ariana Chevalier of the Rubber Studio. Since then I have been holding my session there. (incall sessions, still available for select outcall and always public sessions) I have been a very busy Domina and have had many great sessions which I will be sure to write entries about in the near future.
D. Ariana informed me that my current website (that has flash) cannot be viewed by those that have apple products. I went a whole year without anyone telling me as such. very unfortunate. I will be creating a new website in the future. until then, those that cannot view my website, send your polite inquiries to My email.

For those of you who don't know, I also have a niteflirt account. wouldn't it be nice to hear my voice into your ear? telling you all the twisted things I want to do to you and recounting stories of all the devious things I have done to others? sure it would! call me here: niteflirt


No comments:

Post a Comment