Sunday, October 6, 2013

date with a cucky by Claudia Typhoon

I had the most wonderful date with a cuckhold. I was pretending to be his wife, it was our anniversary you see. I met him at the bar and he was kind enough to to bring my rings that I so carelessly "left at home". he also brought a perfume that I said I had wanted. such a good listener my "husband" is. after some chit-chat and drinks we checked into our room at a very lovely hotel near central park. we went back to the bar and contemplated dinner as we plied each other with affection, laughter and sweet nothings. I asked my darling cucky for a twenty to tip the bartender with. I wanted to make sure that when my beautiful bull came to the bar that the drink that he wanted was ready for him without asking and that it be put on my "hubby's" tab. I excitedly talked to my cuck about him, the power of his thrust, the beauty of his form and so on. shortly after my bull arrived, my cucky excused himself to go to the men's room and as soon as he left, I waved my lover over and instantly covered him in kisses. My "husband" came back, confused as to why I was being affectionate with another man. I instructed him to take his wine to the bar and I would order dinner for him and that he would eat it alone at the bar. he resigned himself to this as I dined with my lover and had a splendid time. we laughed, fed each other and kissed as my cucky miserably ate nearby. when my love and I had finished and I wanted his cock inside me, I sent the check to my "husband", telling him to go pick up condoms for me and bring them to the room. meanwhile, my lover and I went upstairs, getting undressed and getting worked up while I waited for my cuckhold to arrive. he brought the magnums I requested to the room, I gave him a kiss with lips that were just on my lover's cock and told him to go home and think of me while I am fucked for hours in a room meant for us two. he smiled and went home. My lover and I spend hours wrapped up in each other and I was incredibly aroused knowing that a kind and generous man wanted nothing more than to be tormented by my being pleased by another man. in the morning after my bull left, I had my "husband" come over to massage me awake and then as I dressed, instructed him to roll about in the bed I had been having sex in all night and smell the sheets. he was humbled by this and groveled at my feet, kissing and thanking me. what a lovely man, cuckhold and servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment