Saturday, January 25, 2014

Goddess Claudia Typhoon

I am often referred to as "Goddess", not from my own insistence; but the initiation of those that serve me. I have come to embrace this about myself and will expect no less than worship in kind. I am not for the faint of heart. I will not coo or spoil you. I will destroy your ego and rebuild you anew as those who know fear and thus have conquered its control. I have little patience for those that do not surrender themselves to the task. I am kind, I am nurturing, but I am just as easily terrifying and sadistic. you will take pain from me, more pain than you thought possible; each time will remove the weaknesses and superficial from your life. I love edge play. the edge is not always the blade. My tongue is often sharper. I will dress as I please, I will play by whim and as I desire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment