Friday, July 25, 2014

today's session 2

hello there, want to read about behaviour modification, denial and foot worship? of course you do. let's go down memory lane to last wednesday, shall we?

an indian gent contacted me and as soon as he told me his interest I knew what to do with him. I wore my golden curls piled loosely on my head and a delightful shade of red lipstick. my long, tight, black lace dress exposed a satin green over-bust corset underneath, sheer black panties and my favorite pair of black stilettos on my lovely feet.

we started with a half-hour which he begged me to extend. I put him under eye-contact restriction with a punishment of being slapped in the face every time he dared to even sneak a look into my steel blue eyes. he was slapped often and then less as time went on. I made him do exercises, corrected his form and made him do extra when he did not do the exercise correctly or neglected to count out loud. meanwhile I sat on the throne, leaning forward, my legs crossed as I appraised him and dictated his actions. as our scene grew in intensity, so did my sharp nails dig into the tender flesh of his nipples with every failure performed. he whimpered and thanked me for making sure he was up to par and punishing him when he was not. after cleaning a cage for Domina Ariana Chevalier, I gave him the pleasure of sniffing my heels and giving the leather soft kisses, making sure that he asked permission for every act he desired. he sat humbled beneath me, excited about the opportunity to worship my feet and gave them many soft kisses, saying "thank you Domina" throughout. our time quickly ended and I commanded him to put his clothes on and leave. he begged me to let him stay, to let him touch himself, to stay beneath my feet. each booming no in response from me becoming deeper and more intense. he clasped his hands together in prayer, begging. "I'm so hard Domina, please." I told him that he did not look like much to me to which he dropped to his knees. I commanded him to dress. as he did I told him that I wanted him to suffer, I wanted him to think of me all the way home, I wanted it to hurt until he was able to release later on. he had a crowded train ride home and sent me a thank you email extolling my skill and his desire to see me regularly from now on. good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment