Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Ethics of engaging in abuse cycles.

A lot of our behaviour is learned from our families and our respective cultures. Many people rebel from social norms because the normal mode of living isn't for them. Most of breaking away from the clan is due to abuse or the clan's lack of ability to accept change. As an individual that had to break from an abuse cycle and in doing so, recognise it and its affect on how I engaged with others I noticed that many people are broken by the neglect or abuse of their family members and are not able to recognise healthy behaviours and will in fact feel neglected and abuse in order to have their partners return this same hostile "love" that they learned. I have taken many souls into My life that were in the need of a Domina to point out the trauma in their lives and teach them how to be people. A surprising amount only wanted to keep being abused by Me. They didn't want to be better or happy. They wanted misery and fear, something I give in easy and ample doses. The issue with My giving this to a submissive who has say been sexually assaulted by their own mother is that it drives them deeper into their personal hell until it becomes a cornerstone of who they are. We are not our abuses or abusers, we are better then our abusers because we do not continue to abuse, we teach and right wrongs. This is the magic and power of a skilled Domina; She can recognise the underlying factors of a person, strip them, rebuild them, make them anew. Some people need what looks like torture to others and leave a session feeling magnificent and powerful, this is the ideal. As much as I would love the vintage jaguar of My dreams, I would rather turn down a session that reinforces past abuses. If I accepted sessions that repeated past pain, I am only grooming a bad person, one that will teach their loved ones that they should hurt in order to receive love and affections. This is not the right message. I groom My slaves to be better people, to contribute to society, deny them their privileges so that they can respect others. We must be Dommes of purpose or we are wasting our power.

No comments:

Post a Comment