Friday, November 4, 2016

The myth of the "minute man"

As I see it through a Domme lens, I am not upset with the minute man but rather thrilled that he is so excited by My presence that he looses control of himself. I however, do not enjoy this about adult babies, so I punish the bad babies. After he has cum on the inside of his pants, trembling before Me, I must humiliate and punish him. And I bet, I could make him cum from the excitement of the pain and humiliation he is about to receive for offending a Goddess with his man seed. If I want a male orgasm, I take it. Many of you do not deserve orgasm within My presence and I will make you suffer for it. Now, doesn't that sound exciting? I think so. In muggle sex life, I've Harry Pottered that shit and known both worlds; I never minded that a man came quickly as long as they could continue afterwards with enthusiasm and keep their indiscretion physically to themselves, were cool about it. I think it ideal that partners can multiple orgasm because of the other. The frequency is totally up to your personal libidos, but the ability to do so and give to the other is important. Minute men just need training in either a vanilla or BDSM context. I think small penis humiliation ties into this. When men orgasm quickly in a vanilla context, a girl might respond in a humiliating way that he hasn't experienced before. Being told that his cock, which he loves, is pathetic and unsatisfying. This can't be true, can it? I've actually had a lot of SPH from beautiful men that had satisfactory dicks. A girl telling a normally successful male that his lover for life is not good enough gives a rush that arouses him above all other things. A man that wants his cock humiliated craves it. I see you, chronic masturbators out there. Stop callousing your cock, give in to your desires and pursue a Dominant Woman. She will make you better, give Her everything She asks for, She deserves it. In a vanilla context I would suggest that that Woman immediately flips the switch (if not already in this direction) to the focus of the sex life be about her satisfaction and orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment