Monday, November 7, 2016

An email that evoked a response.

Unnamed male:

Hi Saw your ad, I am a 33 yr old male, Im fun safe and clean, I like to get into all sorts of kinky scenarios, And I'm wondering if you'd help with this fetish,
I get a kick out of seeing women flash strangers, and so I've set up scenes like this safely in my studio three times with different models and willing young women,
Basically, I have you at my art studio, dressed in a low blouse with no bra,
and a short skirt with no panties,
I invite message courriers, delivery people, pizza delivery, and contractors to come do work,
You pose as my assistant, and you help me take these orders, In the actions you do a lot of bending over, squatting, sitting with legs spread flashing them , But all the while remaining aloof, like you don't know your giving such a good show,
Let me know if this is something you'd be in to trying to help me with,
and we can talk on phone to set it up,
talk soon


Ms. Typhoon:

I don't think you have seen a professional Dominatrix before. One of the cornerstones of BDSM is that everyone consents to the activities at hand. Flashing strangers without consent in a planned manner is not a responsible activity and with the right person can get you arrested. A Domina also would not parade Her sexual resources such as Her pussy or breasts to strangers like that, She doesn't expose Herself for the attention of others, She commands the gaze, She doesn't beg for it. I am all for sexual expression and I'm glad you are able to enjoy it with others but I want you to consider it through the Alpha Feminine lens. I would suggest connecting with a different type of sex worker, there are many wonderful ones out there, and have Her put on a show with some friends. Things could escalate in a surprising and satisfactory way from there. Talk to the Lady first and suggest any other possibilities that can arise (so she can know pricing and know what she will need to bring), and maybe your "fuck buddy/friend" could tease the hell out of a friend or two of yours and it becomes a gangbang. I mean......that's where I would go with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment