Sunday, January 27, 2013

As a little girl by Claudia Typhoon

I was already a Domina when I was a baby, I would crawl over other babies without any thought to the mounds blockading me. in school I was a bit of a bully it seems, but not the typical one. I wasn't interested in pushing over children that could not defend themselves. instead I wanted larger game. I pushed around those that were bigger and stronger than me. when you are a five year old girl, that means the boys. it got to the point that my teacher sent a note home to my parents stating that I needed to stop chasing the boys, I was scaring them. I found out about reproduction in primary school as well. my mom had a brilliant pop-up book on the gestation cycle of humans. learning about sex so young was beneficial. I think because of this I approached anything sexual in nature with a healthy curiosity and made sure that I had sexual experiences on my own terms. but as much as my barbies had sex, I learned about how messy sex was the hard way. pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment