Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kink is hereditary by Claudia Typhoon

a Domme friend and I go on glorious rants together, I find them to be educational and enlightening. something we have discussed is the likelihood of kink being hereditary. I can say from personal experience that I don't doubt it. since most of our behavior is learned, would our sexual behaviours not also be learned? granted we don't sit around and watch our parents fuck, but how we develop as children and as young adults greatly affects our sexual proclivities. even those of us who have not read much psychology are at least familiar enough with Freud's theories to agree with my previous statement. so if our upbringing is similar to our parents, might we not seek the same sexual refuge? might we not also have the same sexual dysfunctions? I would be curious to participate in such a study or read one that may already be in existence. in my case, I had a very dominant father, not that I seek dominant male partners, quite the reverse; but I do seek Dominant sexual partners. then.....I also seek submissive ones......perhaps I should not use myself as an example. let me tell you a story that creates a better parallel. last may I insisted upon helping my parents clean up their house and rid themselves of unwanted items. going through my mother's drawers I found sashes, nipple clamps, dildos, and a hand-made suede flogger. my mother seemed quiet embarrassed, but I was intrigued that she had these items. they certainly weren't to use on my father. I also really enjoy being flogged, but I like the painful snap of hard leather or rubber, not the playful caress of the suede my mother had. I'm going to do more research into this topic and let you know what I find. I'm sure the comparisons will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment