Thursday, September 12, 2013

I like to play complex sex games by Claudia Typhoon

the more layers and complexity added during my sex acts, the more satisfied I am. I fantasize about elaborate hours/days even, spent building up desire between my partner and I. I attempt this in my own sex life to mixed results. I don't think that most heterosexual males are with or lucky enough to experience a seductress as myself. I find I need to hold back something or other so that my partner does not become overwhelmed, hence My increased desire for non-traditional partnerships. lucky enough when I am in scene, I am that femme fatale. I can fantasize about further play such as cumming while my bottoms blood drips down my full chest, while in real life I'm making them squirm with pain, or more intense; tormenting them with pleasure and denying, denying, denying. I can spit in their face and singe their cock with my clove. I can strangle them until they are red in the face while I peg them aptly and forcefully. I can bind them in a chair in the corner while I'm having incredible sex with my bull, moaning sweet things to them like: "why can't you be this good", "his cock feels amazing", and be rewarded with my bull pulling out of me to cum on my cuck's hard cock, unbind the cuck's hands and order him to jerk off with my bull's cum. I would love to torment a sub in chastity for days, encourage his arousal and then cage him. repeatedly until the pain in his pelvis has become so intense that he has to bend over and wobble when we walks. as soon as it gets there, bind him on his back, legs spread and flog his hard cock until it becomes limp, thrust my cock in him and every time he gets hard slap his cock until it becomes soft again; repeat this until his orgasm overwhelms him and shoots out of his soft dick. this is just a small portion of what I think about. I want to play out detailed roles and nuances that mix in all sorts of sexuality/sensuality, fetishes/kinks, and power dynamics. I don't think I will be fully attainable to an individual until they can provide me such a thing. I will wait for you, I will teach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment