Wednesday, July 16, 2014

emailing shaming by Claudia Typhoon

sometimes a special little snowflake inspires me to give my sagely advice for free. its silly, I know. the following fuck-nugget contacted me a while ago and then never followed through. I wasn't entirely interested in the chap but I am an equal opportunity Dominant. then he fell off. followed by a long stretch of time in which I had completely forgotten him to now; where I get daily begging and devotionals. he needs guidance in the form of email shaming.

"I see that I am going to have to explain everything to you like a child. you are impatient, lazy and non-committal. before I can make any use of you I have to train you out of those disgusting habits. do you know how much work that means I am going to have to do before I see any reward? it irritates me just to think about it. from here you have two choices, you can back out like the pathetic excuse for a male you are showing yourself to be right now -or- you accept my training without question and do as you are told to the letter. do you have that within you or are you going to keep being a disappointing piece of flesh? I will know which option you pick and you will always be that until you prove otherwise. 

Domina Typhoon"

he immediately responded: "I will not back out and i will do as im told Mistress and accept training"

good boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment