Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Protocol for sessions

Let's say you have found the Domme of your dreams, you are about to have your first session with her and you don't want to look like a jackass; what to do? It's amazing to me how such a simple thing as showing up to a session and behaving properly goes poorly. Listed below are some helpful tips.

1) get to the location at least 15 minutes early. let the Domme know you are near and ask her if she needs or wants anything. get her that thing, that exact thing. if you cannot find it without being late, get something similar and apologize when you arrive. just because you cannot find the item she desires is no excuse for tardiness. be on time!

2) bathe. for the love of christ bathe. say you come from a conservative group of people that always seems to smell of hot sausage. we don't want to smell the layers of heat and body odor that comes off of you. carry baby-wipes around with you so that if you do not have time to bathe, you can quickly wipe off. if someone comes into my session and I do not like the way they smell, I spray them with alcohol, and show my disdain. do not invoke Domina distain!

-if you are pursuing any kind of anal play:  clean your ass. seriously. if anything is going wrong with your plumbing, reschedule! I don't want to spend my whole time spelunking smelling your digestive leavings, nor do I want any of it to take home. since you are taking a shower, I recommend a small amount of a mild, liquid soap on your fingertips, work it around your rectum, and slide in and clean around and up the next two inches, it makes a world of a difference. if you need, give yourself an enema (or several), or you can make it part of your session!

3) learn submissive poses. when I talk to a submissive, leave the room, have them wait, et cetera; I have a pose in which I prefer them. I allow for indian style for those with bad knees, but the default pose is on your knees, your haunch resting on your feet/ankles/calves, you hands behind you. don't know if you can do this pose? try it, try it now. some Dominants will require long periods of time in this position so learn it, find a variation that is comfortable for you and do squats to strengthen your knees. if I leave the room and my submissive is alone, I require them to remain in a yoga pose (child's pose). it is relaxing for the submissive and I appreciate the respect that it shows.

4) speaking of respect: unsure of default behaviours? if you look down without instruction, if you lower your height so that your Dominant can be physically above you, if you remain silent until spoken to, these are all delightful ways to show respect to your Domme.

No comments:

Post a Comment