Tuesday, July 22, 2014

travel plans

hello darlings. it is no secret that I am a lover of travel and lovely submissives donate to my travel fund. I'm going to start Dominating as I go. the first week of september I will be in berlin. after that I will spend a few weeks with my Spaniard lover, traveling about slovenia and croatia. I am entertaining meeting those involved in the BDSM scene in both countries. otherwise I will be having spectacular sex on a the beach of a small croatian island. then I will go to madrid, when I return to NYC I am going to start making plans to go to different U.S. cities, a new one each month. L.A., D.C., and atlanta are certainly on my list. I will post to my twitter when I have concrete plans for which cities I will be going to. see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment